Persuading Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PersuadingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Persuade
• PersuadeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Persuasion.
- (v. t.) To influence or gain over by argument, advice, entreaty, expostulation, etc.; to draw or incline to a determination by presenting sufficient motives.
- (v. t.) To convince by argument, or by reasons offered or suggested from reflection, etc.; to cause to believe.
- (v. i.) To use persuasion; to plead; to prevail by persuasion.
- (v. t.) To inculcate by argument or expostulation; to advise; to recommend.
- (v. t.) To try to influence.