Pillaging Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PillagingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Pillage
• PillageDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To take spoil; to plunder; to ravage.
- (v. i.) To strip of money or goods by open violence; to plunder; to spoil; to lay waste; as, to pillage the camp of an enemy.
- (n.) The act of pillaging; robbery.
- (n.) That which is taken from another or others by open force, particularly and chiefly from enemies in war; plunder; spoil; booty.