Pinnacle Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PinnacleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An architectural member, upright, and generally ending in a small spire, -- used to finish a buttress, to constitute a part in a proportion, as where pinnacles flank a gable or spire, and the like. Pinnacles may be considered primarily as added weight, where it is necessary to resist the thrust of an arch, etc.
- (n.) Anything resembling a pinnacle; a lofty peak; a pointed summit.
- (v. t.) To build or furnish with a pinnacle or pinnacles.
• PinnacledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Pinnacle