Pirated Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PiratedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Pirate
• PirateDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To publish, as books or writings, without the permission of the author.
- (v. i.) To play the pirate; to practice robbery on the high seas.
- (n.) One who infringes the law of copyright, or publishes the work of an author without permission.
- (n.) A robber on the high seas; one who by open violence takes the property of another on the high seas; especially, one who makes it his business to cruise for robbery or plunder; a freebooter on the seas; also, one who steals in a harbor.
- (n.) An armed ship or vessel which sails without a legal commission, for the purpose of plundering other vessels on the high seas.