Plaiding Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PlaidingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Plaid cloth.
• PlaidDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A rectangular garment or piece of cloth, usually made of the checkered material called tartan, but sometimes of plain gray, or gray with black stripes. It is worn by both sexes in Scotland.
- (n.) Goods of any quality or material of the pattern of a plaid or tartan; a checkered cloth or pattern.
- (a.) Having a pattern or colors which resemble a Scotch plaid; checkered or marked with bars or stripes at right angles to one another; as, plaid muslin.