Plan Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PlanDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) A scheme devised; a method of action or procedure expressed or described in language; a project; as, the plan of a constitution; the plan of an expedition.
- (a.) A draught or form; properly, a representation drawn on a plane, as a map or a chart; especially, a top view, as of a machine, or the representation or delineation of a horizontal section of anything, as of a building; a graphic representation; a diagram.
- (a.) A method; a way of procedure; a custom.
- (v. t.) To scheme; to devise; to contrive; to form in design; as, to plan the conquest of a country.
- (v. t.) To form a delineation of; to draught; to represent, as by a diagram.
• PlanariaeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Planaria
• PlanarianDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One of the Planarida, or Dendrocoela; any turbellarian worm.