Plastron Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PlastronDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A piece of leather stuffed or padded, worn by fencers to protect the breast.
- (n.) The ventral shield or shell of tortoises and turtles. See Testudinata.
- (n.) An iron breastplate, worn under the hauberk.
- (n.) A trimming for the front of a womans dress, made of a different material, and narrowing from the shoulders to the waist.