Please Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PleaseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To give pleasure to; to excite agreeable sensations or emotions in; to make glad; to gratify; to content; to satisfy.
- (v. t.) To be the will or pleasure of; to seem good to; -- used impersonally.
- (v. i.) To have pleasure; to be willing, as a matter of affording pleasure or showing favor; to vouchsafe; to consent.
- (v. i.) To afford or impart pleasure; to excite agreeable emotions.
- (v. t.) To have or take pleasure in; hence, to choose; to wish; to desire; to will.
• PleasedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Please
- (a.) Experiencing pleasure.