Plundering Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PlunderingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Plunder
• PlunderDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of plundering or pillaging; robbery. See Syn. of Pillage.
- (n.) Personal property and effects; baggage or luggage.
- (v. t.) To take by pillage; to appropriate forcibly; as, the enemy plundered all the goods they found.
- (v. t.) To take the goods of by force, or without right; to pillage; to spoil; to sack; to strip; to rob; as, to plunder travelers.
- (n.) That which is taken by open force from an enemy; pillage; spoil; booty; also, that which is taken by theft or fraud.