Pointer Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PointerDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The two stars (Merak and Dubhe) in the Great Bear, the line between which points nearly in the direction of the north star.
- (n.) One who, or that which, points.
- (n.) The hand of a timepiece.
- (n.) Diagonal braces sometimes fixed across the hold.
- (n.) One of a breed of dogs trained to stop at scent of game, and with the nose point it out to sportsmen.