Polygraph Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PolygraphDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) An instrument for detecting deceptive statements by a subject, by measuring several physiological states of the subject, such as pulse, heartbeat, and sweating. The instrument records these parameters on a strip of paper while the subject is asked questions designed to elicit emotional responses when the subject tries to deceive the interrogator. Also called lie detector
- (n.) An instrument for multiplying copies of a writing; a manifold writer; a copying machine.
- (n.) In bibliography, a collection of different works, either by one or several authors.
• PolygraphicDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Alt. of Polygraphical