Pompon Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PomponDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A hardy garden chrysanthemum having buttonlike heads of flowers.
- (n.) Any of several dwarf varieties of the Provence rose.
- (n.) A tuft or ball of wool, or the like, sometimes worn by soldiers on the front of the hat, instead of a feather.
- (n.) Any trifling ornament for a womans dress or bonnet.