Pooping Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PoopingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act or shock of striking a vessels stern by a following wave or vessel.
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Poop
• PoopDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A deck raised above the after part of a vessel; the hindmost or after part of a vessels hull; also, a cabin covered by such a deck. See Poop deck, under Deck. See also Roundhouse.
- (v. t.) To strike in the stern, as by collision.
- (v. t.) To break over the poop or stern, as a wave.
- (v. i.) To make a noise; to pop; also, to break wind.
- (n.) See 2d Poppy.