Precedented Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PrecedentedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having a precedent; authorized or sanctioned by an example of a like kind.
• PrecedentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A rough draught of a writing which precedes a finished copy.
- (n.) Something done or said that may serve as an example to authorize a subsequent act of the same kind; an authoritative example.
- (a.) Going before; anterior; preceding; antecedent; as, precedent services.
- (n.) A judicial decision which serves as a rule for future determinations in similar or analogous cases; an authority to be followed in courts of justice; forms of proceeding to be followed in similar cases.
- (n.) A preceding circumstance or condition; an antecedent; hence, a prognostic; a token; a sign.