Precent Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PrecentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Any commandment, instruction, or order intended as an authoritative rule of action; esp., a command respecting moral conduct; an injunction; a rule.
- (n.) A command in writing; a species of writ or process.
• PrecentorDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The leader of the choir in a cathedral; -- called also the chanter or master of the choir.
- (n.) The leader of the congregational singing in Scottish and other churches.
- (n.) A leader of a choir; a directing singer.