Preface Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PrefaceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Something spoken as introductory to a discourse, or written as introductory to a book or essay; a proem; an introduction, or series of preliminary remarks.
- (v. t.) To introduce by a preface; to give a preface to; as, to preface a book discourse.
- (v. i.) To make a preface.
- (n.) The prelude or introduction to the canon of the Mass.
• PrefacedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Preface