Presiding Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PresidingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Preside
- () a. & n. from Preside.
• PresideDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To exercise superintendence; to watch over.
- (v. i.) To be set, or to sit, in the place of authority; to occupy the place of president, chairman, moderator, director, etc.; to direct, control, and regulate, as chief officer; as, to preside at a public meeting; to preside over the senate.