Pricing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PricingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Price
• PriceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To set a price on; to value. See Prize.
- (v. t.) To pay the price of.
- (n. & v.) Value; estimation; excellence; worth.
- (n. & v.) The sum or amount of money at which a thing is valued, or the value which a seller sets on his goods in market; that for which something is bought or sold, or offered for sale; equivalent in money or other means of exchange; current value or rate paid or demanded in market or in barter; cost.
- (n. & v.) Reward; recompense; as, the price of industry.
- (v. t.) To ask the price of; as, to price eggs.