Prim Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PrimDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The privet.
- (v. i.) To dress or act smartly.
- (a.) Formal; precise; affectedly neat or nice; as, prim regularity; a prim person.
- (v. t.) To deck with great nicety; to arrange with affected preciseness; to prink.
• PrimacyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) The state or condition of being prime or first, as in time, place, rank, etc., hence, excellency; supremacy.
- (a.) The office, rank, or character of a primate; the chief ecclesiastical station or dignity in a national church; the office or dignity of an archbishop; as, the primacy of England.
• PrimaticalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a primate.