Prism Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PrismDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A form the planes of which are parallel to the vertical axis. See Form, n., 13.
- (n.) A solid whose bases or ends are any similar, equal, and parallel plane figures, and whose sides are parallelograms.
- (n.) A transparent body, with usually three rectangular plane faces or sides, and two equal and parallel triangular ends or bases; -- used in experiments on refraction, dispersion, etc.
• PrismoidalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having the form of a prismoid; as, prismoidal solids.