Prospected Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ProspectedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Prospect
• ProspectDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v.) Relative position of the front of a building or other structure; face; relative aspect.
- (v. i.) To make a search; to seek; to explore, as for mines or the like; as, to prospect for gold.
- (v.) That which is hoped for; ground for hope or expectation; expectation; probable result; as, the prospect of success.
- (v.) The act of looking forward; foresight; anticipation; as, a prospect of the future state.
- (v.) Especially, a picturesque or widely extended view; a landscape; hence, a sketch of a landscape.
- (v. t.) To look over; to explore or examine for something; as, to prospect a district for gold.
- (v.) That which is embraced by eye in vision; the region which the eye overlooks at one time; view; scene; outlook.
- (v.) A position affording a fine view; a lookout.