Prowled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ProwledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Prowl
• ProwlDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To collect by plunder; as, to prowl money.
- (v. t.) To rove over, through, or about in a stealthy manner; esp., to search in, as for prey or booty.
- (v. i.) To rove or wander stealthily, esp. for prey, as a wild beast; hence, to prey; to plunder.
- (n.) The act of prowling.