Proxies Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ProxiesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Proxy
• ProxyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The person who is substituted or deputed to act or vote for another.
- (n.) A writing by which one person authorizes another to vote in his stead, as in a corporation meeting.
- (n.) The written appointment of a proctor in suits in the ecclesiastical courts.
- (n.) The agency for another who acts through the agent; authority to act for another, esp. to vote in a legislative or corporate capacity.
- (v. i.) To act or vote by proxy; to do anything by the agency of another.
- (n.) See Procuration.