Puncturing Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PuncturingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Puncture
• PunctureDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A small hole made by a point; a slight wound, bite, or sting; as, the puncture of a nail, needle, or pin.
- (n.) The act of puncturing; perforating with something pointed.
- (v. t.) To pierce with a small, pointed instrument, or the like; to prick; to make a puncture in; as, to puncture the skin.