Punishment Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PunishmentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Severe, rough, or disastrous treatment.
- (n.) The act of punishing.
- (n.) Any pain, suffering, or loss inflicted on a person because of a crime or offense.
- (n.) A penalty inflicted by a court of justice on a convicted offender as a just retribution, and incidentally for the purposes of reformation and prevention.