Pured Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PuredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Purified; refined.
• PurDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To signify or express by purring.
- (v. i.) To utter a low, murmuring, continued sound, as a cat does when pleased.
- (n.) The low, murmuring sound made by a cat to express contentment or pleasure.
• PureDefinition & Meaning in English
- (superl.) Free from moral defilement or quilt; hence, innocent; guileless; chaste; -- applied to persons.
- (superl.) Free from that which harms, vitiates, weakens, or pollutes; genuine; real; perfect; -- applied to things and actions.
- (superl.) Of a single, simple sound or tone; -- said of some vowels and the unaspirated consonants.
- (superl.) Ritually clean; fitted for holy services.
- (superl.) Separate from all heterogeneous or extraneous matter; free from mixture or combination; clean; mere; simple; unmixed; as, pure water; pure clay; pure air; pure compassion.