Pyrrhic Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• PyrrhicDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a pyrrhic, or to pyrrhics; containing pyrrhic; as, a pyrrhic verse.
- (n.) An ancient Greek martial dance, to the accompaniment of the flute, its time being very quick.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to an ancient Greek martial dance.
- (n.) A foot consisting of two short syllables.
• PyrrhicistDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One two danced the pyrrhic.