Quarterly Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• QuarterlyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Recurring during, or at the end of, each quarter; as, quarterly payments of rent; a quarterly meeting.
- (adv.) In quarters, or quarterings; as, to bear arms quarterly; in four or more parts; -- said of a shield thus divided by lines drawn through it at right angles.
- (n.) A periodical work published once a quarter, or four times in a year.
- (adv.) By quarters; once in a quarter of a year; as, the returns are made quarterly.
- (a.) Containing, or consisting of, a fourth part; as, quarterly seasons.