Quelling Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• QuellingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Quell
• QuellDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Murder.
- (v. i.) To be subdued or abated; to yield; to abate.
- (v. t.) To take the life of; to kill.
- (v. t.) To quiet; to allay; to pacify; to cause to yield or cease; as, to quell grief; to quell the tumult of the soul.
- (v. i.) To die.
- (v. t.) To overpower; to subdue; to put down.