Quirk Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• QuirkDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A sudden turn; a starting from the point or line; hence, an artful evasion or subterfuge; a shift; a quibble; as, the quirks of a pettifogger.
- (n.) A fit or turn; a short paroxysm; a caprice.
- (n.) An irregular air; as, light quirks of music.
- (n.) A smart retort; a quibble; a shallow conceit.
- (n.) A piece of ground taken out of any regular ground plot or floor, so as to make a court, yard, etc.; -- sometimes written quink.
- (n.) A small channel, deeply recessed in proportion to its width, used to insulate and give relief to a convex rounded molding.
• QuirkedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Having, or formed with, a quirk or quirks.