Quitch Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• QuitchDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Figuratively: A vice; a taint; an evil.
- (n.) Same as Quitch grass.
• Quitch grassDefinition & Meaning in English
- () A perennial grass (Agropyrum repens) having long running rootstalks, by which it spreads rapidly and pertinaciously, and so becomes a troublesome weed. Also called couch grass, quick grass, quick grass, twitch grass. See Illustration in Appendix.