Rabbled Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RabbledDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Rabble
• RabbleDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To utter glibly and incoherently; to mouth without intelligence.
- (v. t.) To stir or skim with a rabble, as molten iron.
- (v. i.) To speak in a confused manner.
- (v. i.) A confused, incoherent discourse; a medley of voices; a chatter.
- (n.) An iron bar, with the end bent, used in stirring or skimming molten iron in the process of puddling.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to a rabble; like, or suited to, a rabble; disorderly; vulgar.
- (v. t.) To insult, or assault, by a mob; to mob; as, to rabble a curate.
- (v. i.) A tumultuous crowd of vulgar, noisy people; a mob; a confused, disorderly throng.
- (v. t.) To rumple; to crumple.