Radiuses Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RadiusesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Radius
• RadiusDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The preaxial bone of the forearm, or brachium, corresponding to the tibia of the hind limb. See Illust. of Artiodactyla.
- (n.) The barbs of a perfect feather.
- (n.) A right line drawn or extending from the center of a circle to the periphery; the semidiameter of a circle or sphere.
- (n.) The movable limb of a sextant or other angular instrument.
- (n.) A ray, or outer floret, of the capitulum of such plants as the sunflower and the daisy. See Ray, 2.
- (n.) Radiating organs, or color-markings, of the radiates.