Ragged Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RaggedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Broken with rough edges; having jags; uneven; rough; jagged; as, ragged rocks.
- (n.) Wearing tattered clothes; as, a ragged fellow.
- (n.) Rough; shaggy; rugged.
- (n.) Rent or worn into tatters, or till the texture is broken; as, a ragged coat; a ragged sail.
- (n.) Hence, harsh and disagreeable to the ear; dissonant.
- (imp. & p. p.) of Rag