Rampant Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RampantDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v.) Ramping; leaping; springing; rearing upon the hind legs; hence, raging; furious.
- (v.) Rising with fore paws in the air as if attacking; -- said of a beast of prey, especially a lion. The right fore leg and right hind leg should be raised higher than the left.
- (v.) Ascending; climbing; rank in growth; exuberant.
• RampantlyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a rampant manner.