Random Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RandomDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The direction of a rake-vein.
- (n.) Force; violence.
- (a.) Going at random or by chance; done or made at hazard, or without settled direction, aim, or purpose; hazarded without previous calculation; left to chance; haphazard; as, a random guess.
- (n.) Distance to which a missile is cast; range; reach; as, the random of a rifle ball.
- (n.) A roving motion; course without definite direction; want of direction, rule, or method; hazard; chance; -- commonly used in the phrase at random, that is, without a settled point of direction; at hazard.
• RandomlyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) In a random manner.