React Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• ReactDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To act or perform a second time; to do over again; as, to react a play; the same scenes were reacted at Rome.
- (v. i.) To act upon each other; to exercise a reciprocal or a reverse effect, as two or more chemical agents; to act in opposition.
- (v. i.) To return an impulse or impression; to resist the action of another body by an opposite force; as, every body reacts on the body that impels it from its natural state.
• ReactionariesDefinition & Meaning in English
- (pl. ) of Reactionary