Recede Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RecedeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To cede back; to grant or yield again to a former possessor; as, to recede conquered territory.
- (v. i.) To withdraw a claim or pretension; to desist; to relinquish what had been proposed or asserted; as, to recede from a demand or proposition.
- (v. i.) To move back; to retreat; to withdraw.
• RecededDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Recede