Recollection Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RecollectionDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The act of recollecting, or recalling to the memory; the operation by which objects are recalled to the memory, or ideas revived in the mind; reminiscence; remembrance.
- (n.) The act or practice of collecting or concentrating the mind; concentration; self-control.
- (n.) That which is recollected; something called to mind; reminiscence.
- (n.) The power of recalling ideas to the mind, or the period within which things can be recollected; remembrance; memory; as, an event within my recollection.