Renounced Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RenouncedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Renounce
• RenounceDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To make renunciation.
- (v. t.) To cast off or reject deliberately; to disown; to dismiss; to forswear.
- (v. i.) To decline formally, as an executor or a person entitled to letters of administration, to take out probate or letters.
- (n.) Act of renouncing.
- (v. t.) To disclaim having a card of (the suit led) by playing a card of another suit.
- (v. t.) To declare against; to reject or decline formally; to refuse to own or acknowledge as belonging to one; to disclaim; as, to renounce a title to land or to a throne.