Repeated Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RepeatedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Repeat
• RepeatDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A mark, or series of dots, placed before and after, or often only at the end of, a passage to be repeated in performance.
- (v. t.) To make trial of again; to undergo or encounter again.
- (n.) That which is repeated; as, the repeat of a pattern; that is, the repetition of the engraved figure on a roller by which an impression is produced (as in calico printing, etc.).
- (n.) The act of repeating; repetition.
- (v. t.) To go over again; to attempt, do, make, or utter again; to iterate; to recite; as, to repeat an effort, an order, or a poem.
- (v. t.) To repay or refund (an excess received).
• RepeatedlyDefinition & Meaning in English
- (adv.) More than once; again and again; indefinitely.