Reprise Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RepriseDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A taking by way of retaliation.
- (n.) Deductions and duties paid yearly out of a manor and lands, as rent charge, rent seck, pensions, annuities, and the like.
- (v. t.) To recompense; to pay.
- (v. t.) To take again; to retake.
- (n.) A ship recaptured from an enemy or from a pirate.