Respired Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RespiredDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Respire
• RespireDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. i.) To take breath again; hence, to take rest or refreshment.
- (v. t.) To breathe in and out; to inspire and expire,, as air; to breathe.
- (v. t.) To breathe out; to exhale.
- (v. i.) To breathe; to inhale air into the lungs, and exhale it from them, successively, for the purpose of maintaining the vitality of the blood.