Retention Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RetentionDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The power of retaining; retentiveness.
- (n.) The act of withholding; retraint; reserve.
- (n.) Place of custody or confinement.
- (n.) That which contains something, as a tablet; a //// of preserving impressions.
- (n.) The act of retaining, or the state of being ratined.
- (n.) The right of withholding a debt, or of retaining property until a debt due to the person claiming the right be duly paid; a lien.