Reward Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RewardDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) That which is given in return for good or evil done or received; esp., that which is offered or given in return for some service or attainment, as for excellence in studies, for the return of something lost, etc.; recompense; requital.
- (n.) Compensation or remuneration for services; a sum of money paid or taken for doing, or forbearing to do, some act.
- (v. t.) To give in return, whether good or evil; -- commonly in a good sense; to requite; to recompense; to repay; to compensate.
- (n.) Regard; respect; consideration.
- (n.) Hence, the fruit of ones labor or works.
• RewarderDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One who rewards.
• RewardingDefinition & Meaning in English
- (p. pr. & vb. n.) of Reward