Rhetor Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RhetorDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A rhetorician.
• RhetoricDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The art of composition; especially, elegant composition in prose.
- (n.) Hence, artificial eloquence; fine language or declamation without conviction or earnest feeling.
- (n.) Fig. : The power of persuasion or attraction; that which allures or charms.
- (n.) Oratory; the art of speaking with propriety, elegance, and force.