Ridged Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RidgedDefinition & Meaning in English
- (imp. & p. p.) of Ridge
• RidgeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) The intersection of two surface forming a salient angle, especially the angle at the top between the opposite slopes or sides of a roof or a vault.
- (n.) A range of hills or mountains, or the upper part of such a range; any extended elevation between valleys.
- (n.) The highest portion of the glacis proceeding from the salient angle of the covered way.
- (n.) A raised line or strip, as of ground thrown up by a plow or left between furrows or ditches, or as on the surface of metal, cloth, or bone, etc.
- (v. t.) To form a ridge of; to furnish with a ridge or ridges; to make into a ridge or ridges.
- (v. t.) To wrinkle.
- (v. t.) To form into ridges with the plow, as land.
- (n.) The back, or top of the back; a crest.