Ritual Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RitualDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) A book containing the rites to be observed.
- (n.) A prescribed form of performing divine service in a particular church or communion; as, the Jewish ritual.
- (n.) Hence, the code of ceremonies observed by an organization; as, the ritual of the freemasons.
- (a.) Of or pertaining to rites or ritual; as, ritual service or sacrifices; the ritual law.
• RitualistDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) One skilled un, or attached to, a ritual; one who advocates or practices ritualism.