Robe Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RobeDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To invest with a robe or robes; to dress; to array; as, fields robed with green.
- (v. t.) An outer garment; a dress of a rich, flowing, and elegant style or make; hence, a dress of state, rank, office, or the like.
- (v. t.) A skin of an animal, especially, a skin of the bison, dressed with the fur on, and used as a wrap.
• RoberdsmanDefinition & Meaning in English
- (n.) Alt. of Robertsman