Rudiment Synonyms & Definitions
Synonyms are words that have the same or almost the same meaning and the definition is the detailed explanation of the word. This page will help you out finding the Definition & Synonyms of hundreds of words mentioned on this page. Check out the page and learn more about the English vocabulary.
• RudimentDefinition & Meaning in English
- (v. t.) To furnish with first principles or rules; to insrtuct in the rudiments.
- (n.) That which is unformed or undeveloped; the principle which lies at the bottom of any development; an unfinished beginning.
- (n.) Hence, an element or first principle of any art or science; a beginning of any knowledge; a first step.
- (n.) An imperfect organ or part, or one which is never developed.
• RudimentalDefinition & Meaning in English
- (a.) Rudimentary.